How Does this Multifunctional System Work?
What is Microcurrent?
Microcurrent is a type of electrotherapy which delivers micro-currents that mimic the body’s natural currents. When these micro-currents are delivered into the skin, they stimulate the facial muscles to contract. This is extremely beneficial for decreasing puffiness and lifting muscles, achieving incredible results without any need for Botox or fillers.
Benefits of Microcurrent Therapy
- Stimulates muscle toning
- Works like a natural facelift
- Results are cumulative with increasing treatments
- Stimulates better blood circulation
- Improves skin elasticity and tightness
What is Radiofrequency Therapy?
Radiofrequency Therapy (RF) is a common non-invasive aesthetic procedure that uses a high-frequency alternating current to heat tissue in the dermis to increase collagen, which consequently decreases skin laxity and photoaging.
Once the skin reaches about 115°F (use an infrared thermometer
), the body releases heat-shock proteins that stimulate new collagen fibers to be created. Collagen is an essential protein for the skin and is the driving force behind skin becoming firmer, smoother, thicker, and more youthful. Radiofrequency therapy reverses signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles by inducing tissue remodeling and replenishing depleted collagen.
Bipolar RF for Face:
This handpiece is specially designed to be used in the facial area
Four-Polar RF for Body:
The Four-Polar handpiece works by alternating currents between four electrodes: two active electrodes and two inactive electrodes
Multipolar RF for Body:
The Multipolar handpiece works by alternating charges between multiple electrodes
Benefits of Radiofrequency Therapy
- Treats cellulite and tightens skin
- Warms the dermis to make subsequent beauty treatments more effective
- Increases skin elasticity and tightness
- Supports healthy collagen production
- Non-invasive, safe, and requires no downtime
What is Radiofrequency with Vacuum Therapy?
Vacuum therapy massages the skin to increase blood flow and lymphatic drainage, simultaneously supporting healthy skin and circulation. Vacuum therapy has been praised as a non-invasive treatment that can reverse the appearance of your skin’s age by 10 years. By working in conjunction, these two technologies create even more dramatic tightening and overall improved skin results.
Benefits of Vacuum Radiofrequency
- Improves circulation of blood and lymph
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Increases metabolism
- Burns fat at a faster rate
- Improves overall body profile
- Tones and smooths skin
What is Ultrasonic Cavitation?
This pre-programmed ultrasonic cavitation handpiece allows for the disruption of cellular membranes in adipocytes or fat cells. It promotes body contouring, slimming, and weight loss.
The Sollift includes a vacuum radiofrequency handpiece that does an excellent job at stimulating lymph flow after cavitation, so there is no need to purchase separate equipment for this.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Cavitation
Inquire with us today to learn about Dr. Lacerna’s non invasive, no down-time body contouring protocol
- Bursts bulks of fat cells instantly
- Leaves surrounding tissues completely unharmed
- 100% safe and non-invasive
- Decreases fat content
- Causes no discomfort or pain to patients
- Slims and tones areas with excess fat