Fat Burner Supplement - MIC Ultra Burn
MIC Ultra Burn: a concentrated blend of several amino acids and vitamins that accelerate your fat burning and improve energy. The initials M.I.C. stand for the three primary ingredients, which are methionine, inositol and choline. Methionine is key in losing fat quickly and helps prevent excess fat buildup in problem areas. It also helps prevent and relieve fatigue. Inositol is a core B vitamin, which works on redistributing and breaking down fats in the body. Choline is another core B vitamin that helps efficiently burn and lose fat, while flushing chemical byproducts from the body. The other ingredients include:
- Vitamin B12: “The energy vitamin” aids in the faster metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Chromium: A mineral that is vital in regulating carbohydrate, fat, blood sugar and protein metabolism.
- Niacin: A B3 vitamin that helps with energy production and proper functioning of the adrenal glands.
- Riboflavin: A vital component of energy metabolism, which helps with the regeneration of glutathione (the strongest antioxidant your body produces).
- Thiamine: A B1 vitamin used by the body to break down the sugars in your diet, effectively burning your carbohydrates for energy.
- Pantothenic Acid: (B5), also known as the as the “anti-stress vitamin,” helps your body metabolize carbs, fats and proteins more efficiently. It also helps convert food into energy and is needed to make fatty acids.
All of these ingredients come together to give you optimal health benefits and maximum fat burning and metabolizing capability.
Patients will see an immediate energy boost, and with continued use, the MIC Ultra Burn has shown to augment weight loss and fat burning.
Dr. Melinda Lacerna is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and is an experienced face and body contouring surgeon who has helped many men and women enhance their appearance and self-confidence through surgical and non-surgical treatments. For more information in how we can help you achieve the look you have always desired email or call us for a consult.